Thursday 20 December 2012

Been a while

Hi all,

Its been a while i have been here and i accept full responsibility for not being here to tell you what's on my mind and all the new things happening around me.



Well it was a very busy last 6 weeks as i worked on various projects, including my 9-5 and its been really stressful, yet so amazing. Remember my best friend i talked about some time back, refer to the post Here, well if u can remember, the wedding is almost here now and everything is coming together....will bring you pictures. I am so excited.


So we have the wedding coming up,




AND CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!





Breathe.. yea Christmas is around the corner, can't wait guys, still looking for where to shop for clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, gifts??.... then the one stop largest online retailer in the country is here for you JUMIA... don't forget to use the code engR29 at check out to get a discount...start shopping if you haven't


P.S..My body Butters are now available for purchase...so you can place your order. Remember its made from 100% natural shea butter, and 100% natural essential oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment